Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Snowfall!

Throughout the week it had been snowing heavily. It was very deep and cold. Many schools were shut on Monday and Tuesday, the were many plane and transport (Buses and Trains) delays and cancellations. All Heathrow planes were closed on Monday. (There were less on Tuesday) It was a big shock hearing that ice was going to came and freeze all the snow sadly on Tuesday! It's been 18 years til it had snowed like that. Today, people had returned to work and school.

Monday when my family and I went to garden and made had a snowball fight! My sister thought that we had went to the park and I kept on laughing hearing that!! Everyone went out to play in the snow. It was deeper the second time I had went out, my Mum hadn't wore gloves and was playing in the snow! My brother destroyed the snowman and had created a snowball fight. (Everyone went the first time)

Tuesday my nephew and his younger brother came and like normally my sister would say if they wanted to watch Tom and Jerry and had watch parts of it. They played and played, by the end they stopped and had to go. As they reached the car, my nephew swiftly reached to it but his younger brother stop til the snow, me and my Mum laughed, he had only stopped because he thought that the snow was slippery so after while my older brother had carried him to the car!

1 comment:

Salihah said...

Snow ball fights are so fun! Sounds like you had a great day. My sons love to play in the snow, but this winter in Minnesota we had hardly any snow at all. Usually we're known as Minne"snow"ta in the winter!